- A contestant shall be a person who:
- is no less than 18 years on the Entry Date and no more than 25 (twenty-five) years of age on December 31st of the Relevant Year for Mr World Bangladesh.
- has never been through any ceremony either valid or invalid, and whether civil, religious or tribal, which is recognized as a marriage ceremony in any part of the world;
- has never fathered a child;
- has never taken part in any contest for qualification to represent another country; and
- has never won any Mr World Contest or has previously taken part in any national or international pageant;
- is of good character and possessed of charm, poise, personality;
- whose background is not likely to bring into disrepute Mr World Bangladesh Contest or title or the Licensee or Xposure ltd. or any person associated with them
- is born in Bangladesh or have five years continuous residency at the time of entry and hold a current Bangladeshi passport;
- in case of winning the Mr. World Bangladesh, shall be able to sign a Representation Agreement with Xposure ltd.
- There must be nothing in the contestant’s background that could bring into disrepute any aspect of the contest or its sponsors (e.g. no drug use; arrests, participation in pornography).
- Entry forms must be filled in with names as they are on passports, etc. and not assumed or professional names.
- Having signed the entry form and qualified for the final, contestants are reminded that they have signed a contract and that to break it is a serious matter.
- The Mr World Bangladesh title is copyrighted. No person or organization may use the titles, without the permission of Xposure ltd.
- By entering the selection process and ultimately the contest, a contestant grants the organizers or the sponsors of the event, the free and unfettered right to use his name, photographs, voice, likeness, recommendations etc., relating to the contest, its title or any such connection between the contestant and the contest or title in any way it sees fit for advertising or sales promotions purposes, providing such use is not in a manner to cause harm to the contestant’s reputation or name. Such agreement will continue in a similar manner for further material issued resulting in participation in the contest or during year of office if he wins the title. We cannot guarantee the return of any materials sent to Mr. World Bangladesh as part of an application.
- Contestants agree that from the date of winning a qualifying contest, until a period of six months after the national final, or if they become the holder of Mr. World or Mr. World Bangladesh, for a period of one year after their reign as titleholder ends, they will not, without the prior permission in writing from the organizers, make any statement to the media, either directly or indirectly, nor give any interviews nor write any stories whatsoever appertaining to the competition or involving its name.
- Contestants agree that their name and photographs may be used by the organizer or competition sponsors in any advertising or promotion feature for the contest or its sponsors where the names Mr World Bangladesh or Xposure ltd are included, providing such advertising or promotion shall not offend normal good taste.
- Contestants agree that they will not use the Mr World Bangladesh as a platform for expressing political and/or religious points of views.
- These rules were made to cover Mr World Bangladesh. The organizers cannot accept any responsibility for neither any change of rules in any associated contests nor any cancellation or changes in format in Mr World contest or other contests which prevent the winner from neither further participation nor any amendment to the rules in such contest, which would make Mr World Bangladesh ineligible to compete.
- IT IS EMPHASIZED THAT THE ORGANIZERS CANNOT IN ANY WAY BE HELD RESPONSIBLE IN ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR THE LOSS OF ANY CONTESTANT’S PERSONAL EFFECTS. LOOK AFTER YOUR OWN EFFECTS AT ALL TIMES. WHEN APPROPRIATE TAKE OUT INSURANCE AND DEPOSIT VALUABLES IN HOTEL SAFETY DEPOSITS.
- In the event of any dispute over the rules of the contest the decision of the Xposure ltd. and Miss World organization is final.All enquiries about Mr. World Bangladesh Competition must be done in writing to:
Level: 14, Sattara Center,
30/A VIP Road,,
Naya Paltan, Dhaka, Bangladesh